The Carbon UltraLite volleyball upright is a state-of-the-art Carbon Fiber upright designed for men's, women's and youth volleyball play. The carbon is specially wound to offer greater rigidity than steel at only a fraction of the weight. Adjustable feet allow up to 3" of fine adjustment. Designed for international, collegiate, and advanced high school level play.
- 3-1/2" Pole.
- NCAA, NFHS and USVBA compliant
- Carbon Fiber uprights.
- Pin-Stop height adjustment for Men's, Woman's and Youth Volleyball net heights.
- 3" of adjustable foot provides for fine tuning adjustments.
- Uprights only weighs 16-3/4" pounds.
- Recessed polymer pulley wheels and worm drive winch
- Worm Drive Tension winch is easy to operate. Built-in locking mechanism prevents accidental movement under tension. Fold-away handle.
Sold as 1 Package
- Includes: Center pole (PVB-90C), winch (PVBWINCH), Premium competition (PVBN-5) volleyball net, Antennas (VBA-4) and upright padding (PVB-100CP)
- Purchase this in addition to complete system for a two court setup.
Specify pad color when ordering:
Available in: Pink, Red, Yellow, Gray, Black, Maroon, Dark Green, Kelley Green, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Light Blue, Tan, Purple, and Orange.
3 – Year Limited Warranty - Uprights
1 – Year Limited Warranty - Net, and padding