The LadyPro™ Carbon is a state-of-the-art Carbon Fiber upright designed exclusively for women's volleyball net height at 7 4-1/8". The carbon is specially wound to offer grater rigidity than steel at only a fraction of the weight.
Adjustable feet allow up to 3" of fine adjustment. Designed for international, collegiate, and advanced high school level play.
- 3-1/2" pole with 3" floor sleeve adapter.
- NCAA, NFHS and USVBA compliant
- Designed for Women's play with a net height fixed at 7' 4/18"
- Carbon Fiber uprights.
- Uprights only weighs 14 1/2" pounds.
- Recessed polymer pulley wheels and worm drive winch
- Worm Drive Tension winch is easy to operate. Built-in locking mechanism prevents accidental movement under tension. Fold-away handle.
Sold as 1 Package
- Includes: Center pole (PVB-80C), winch (PVBWINCH), Premium competition (PVBN-5) volleyball net, Antennas (VBA-4) and upright padding (PVB-100CP)
- Purchase this in addition to complete system for a two court setup.
Specify pad color when ordering:
Available in: Pink, Red, Yellow, Gray, Black, Maroon, Dark Green, Kelly Green, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Light Blue, Tan, Purple, and Orange.
10 – Year Limited Warranty - Uprights
1 – Year Limited Warranty - Net, and padding