The two piece telescoping upright provides Infinitely adjustable net height settings by means of an attached positive locking stop pin. Designed for systems set at a maximum of 36' 8" on center and a minimum of 35' on center (normal spacing is 35' 10"). Infinitely adjustable volleyball upright for international, collegiate, and advanced high school level play.
- 3-1/2" Pole.
- NCAA, NFHS and USVBA compliant
- Infinite height adjustment range from 6’6” to 8’2”
- Aluminum uprights with engraved height markers.
- Recessed polymer pulley wheels and worm drive winch
- Worm Drive Tension winch is easy to operate. Built-in locking mechanism prevents accidental movement under tension. Fold-away handle.
Sold as 1 Package
- Includes: Center pole (PVB-7C, winch (PVBWINCH), FLexNet (PVBN-6) volleyball net, Antennas (VBA-80) and upright padding (PVB-100CP)
- Purchase this in addition to complete system for a two court setup.
Specify pad color when ordering:
Available in: Pink, Red, Yellow, Gray, Black, Maroon, Dark Green, Kelley Green, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Light Blue, Tan, Purple, and Orange.
10 – Year Limited Warranty - Uprights
1 – Year Limited Warranty - Antenna, Net and Padding